Integrative Economics, LLC provides economic research and analysis across a broad range of environmental, ecological, agricultural, and land use topics. We bring together a diverse set of capabilities in the natural and social sciences to help our clients answer questions, solve problems, and support their decision-making processes.
Our experience with contemporary natural resource management and its practical application allows us to provide services that are relevant and timely, based on best practices, and communicated clearly to stakeholders. Our capabilities include the following:
- Valuation of ecosystem services and environmental benefits
- Market design, including water quality trading and payments for ecosystem services
- Strategic planning and specialized research for private, public, and nonprofit organizations
- Evaluation of regulatory impacts and program alternatives
- Environmental finance assessments
- Data management and GIS
- Benefit-cost and cost-effectiveness analysis, regional economic impact modeling, and fiscal impact analysis
Our clients work with us for our independent, unbiased analysis of complex environmental management issues, comprehensive strategic evaluation, and timely, relevant insights into the working of natural resource-based organizations.
Based in Portland, Oregon, we work in rangeland, farmland, forest, coastal, and urban land use settings throughout the Pacific Northwest and California.
Integrative Economics, LLC is a certified Oregon Emerging Small Business (ESB).
Please contact us to learn more about ways Integrative Economics can work with your organization to enhance your effectiveness in achieving your environmental and resource management goals.